Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 1 - A Message from Pastor Keith




Welcome to my first blog!!

Today begins our 21 Days of Elevation Fast. Desperate times demand desperate measures. Jesus was clear that certain things only happen as a result of fasting and prayer. I want to thank our CCC family who are choosing to embark on this spiritual Elevation journey with me. I believe God is going to show up in a BIG way.

I am at DFW flying to San Francisco to help facilitate and speak at a Get Motivated Seminar along with Rudy Giuliani, Colin Powel, and Gold Medalist Michael Phelps. It should be a great event. Please be in prayer for not only this event, but the 7 Specifics of our Fast.

I started the fast with water only…today.

Praying for you all!!
Pastor Keith

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment